VSF Europa International Association Charter
- VSF Europa is an international development association with humanitarian, scientific and educational aims, working with impoverished people; to help them to enhance their quality of life via improvement of animal health and productivity, whilst promoting animal welfare, protecting the environment and aiming for sustainable development.
- VSF Europa's commitment is to the practical expression of its solidarity with less privileged peoples. Its activities are based on the closest possible links with local populations, through education and advocacy. VSF Europa undertakes that in all its activities the local population will be encouraged to be part of project design, implementation and decision making.
- VSF Europa aims to integrate stock-raising in the development process, as the main component or sub-component of development projects.
- VSF Europa is a non-profit association. The personal commitment, humanity and professional skills of the members are the guarantee of VSF's effectiveness and ethics.
- VSF Europa is open to all forms of co-operation with public or private organisations and local groups.
- VSF Europa aims to gather and share information regarding results and experience in the field.
- VSF Europa's activities with under-privileged peoples allow us to be witnesses to the growing inequalities in the world. VSF Europa aims to contribute to making people aware of the international situation, to increase information, consciousness and solidarity.