VSF Europa members contribute to improve living conditions on our planet.
We believe that:
- Each person has the right to decent living conditions and that food sovereignty is a human right.
- International solidarity is of the utmost importance.
- The earth, livestock and people are inextricably linked.
Our mission is to strengthen our members in improving the well-being of vulnerable populations in developing countries.
- To strengthen the European network based on mutual respect to reach a common goal.
- To gather and share information regarding results and experience in the field.
- To sensitise the wider public on the role of the animal as key factor for sustainable development.
- Worldwide advocacy based mostly on our local partners demand.
- The management of VSF Europa and it's members are transparent.
- The activities initiated by members of VSF Europa are sustainable.
- Members of VSF Europa respect the environment, local culture and laws, human rights, animal welfare.
- Members of VSF Europa use ethical approaches to achieve their goals.
- VSF Europa is an international non-profit association officially registered as International No Profit Organization (fr. Association Internationale Sans But Lucrative) by the Belgian government and several international organizations.
- Sovereign power of the association is the General Assembly, and it is administered by a Board.